Thursday, December 3, 2015

House Mouse and Friends Challenge

My computer is acting up big time it posted this picture with a February date and then it wouldn't show the image so I am posting again. This is for the No Red or Green swap so the trees are blue, like the song , "I will have a blue Christmas without you" LOL This is a 3 D card. that is why the shadows around everything.  It was fun and I love those miceies .
I have loved these House Mouse  for over 20 years and I've had a house mouse list since 2000, but now I have to scale down because we are ministering in the Philippines. But I will always love the house mouse and the many friends I have made through these little mice. I will always love the challenges and try to be a part of them when I can. Thank you Ellen and all the house mouse friends who have for years given me much joy. Hugs Cathy K

http://housemouse-challenge.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. Christmas meeces all the way from the Philippines ... I love it! It's such a sweet card. I hope your Christmas is anything but blue. Thanks so much for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Good luck!

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D​

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Christmas card. I too have love the mice for years, and can't get enough of them, although I have so many now. So glad you could join us and share your card, hope you can come back often. Thanks for joining us for this challenge at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cathy awww what a super take on the chall theme..love the gorgeous decorated trees. & those mice are just so sweet..Lovely to have you join us hope you have time in your busy life to take art in the challs themes again...

    Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Mon. chall

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christine, thank you for your kind words. Yes, I will join again. It is my fun time in the midst of working with the orphans and homeless and others. Thank you again. Hugs, Cathy

      Delete
  4. Oh ho they look like they are having a blast Cathy!! Beautifully done...the colours are fabulous...so perfect for our current theme at House Mouse!! Thanks for joining us and look forward to your next creation!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete